Junior Content Manager
Junior Content Manager
Mediatopia is looking for a Junior Content Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will create content and a strategy for engagement across various online channels and have a flair for creating engaging copy and an eye for detail. The right candidate will also spot new opportunities and deliver high-quality written content in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
You’ll be working alongside Mediatopia’s clients. From Global businesses to local one-person companies. You will have excellent communication skills and great telephone manners. You will be in charge of all current online marketing projects. You are working with our clients to create and research excellent, engaging copy alongside the design and development department to ensure that each of our online projects is populated with the correct amount of content (Images. Text, Video). You will work to strict deadlines and own the content process from conception to delivery.
The candidate needs to be confident, well-spoken, and comfortable making client calls and, at times, being face to face with visitors either in the office or by Zoom/Teams/Skype. A professional presentation and excellent communication skills, be organised and take the initiative when necessary.
- Create annual and quarterly content marketing and social media plans.
- Management of social media channels and delivery of monthly targets.
- You will need to Liaise with the client during the design and development phase of the project build.
- Research and deliver highly professional, accurate written content to drive relevant site traffic and increase brand awareness.
- Generate regular reports using onsite analytical tools, and interpret conclusions from website statistics and user behaviour.
- Stay up-to-date with content marketing trends and the digital environment and share knowledge across the team.
- Gather initial content from website clients.
- Be the brand guardian for onsite content, ensuring brand accuracy and consistency.
- Experience in a similar role, PR and communications or a journalist in need of a change of direction.
- Educated to degree level in English or journalism or NCTJ trained. Or have a flair for content!
- Strong command of English language – grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Research, draft and place guest blog posts and design-led content for news sites.
- Create explicit and engaging web content and edit existing content.
- Help to shape the content marketing strategy for Mediatopia and its various blogs/websites.
- Experience in using and managing social media channels, actively engaging and expanding social media.
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and the ability to consistently come up with fresh ideas and spot opportunities for content marketing.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next mediatopia superstar, apply for this job and fill out the necessary form.
If we believe your application strongly matches our requirements, we will have a preliminary meeting online to discuss your application.
Further successful candidates will then be notified in writing.
Fill out the job form below. Once we have reviewed your application, we shall contact you to tell you if you have been successful for a second interview.