Junior Content Manager
Mediatopia is looking for a Junior Content Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating content and a strategy for engagement across various online channels and have a flair for creating engaging copy and an eye for detail. The right candidate will also be able to spot new opportunities and deliver high quality written content in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Create annual and quarterly content marketing and social media plans.
- Management of social media channels and delivery of monthly targets.
- Research and deliver highly professional, accurate written content to drive relevant site traffic, increase brand awareness.
- Generate regular reports using onsite analytical tools, interpret conclusions from website statistics and user behaviour.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Stay up-to-date with content marketing trends and digital environment and share knowledge across the team.
- Ensure all working practices and procedures adhere to business compliance.
- Be the brand guardian for onsite content, ensuring brand accuracy and consistency.
What we Expect from you?
- Experience in a similar type of role, PR and communications or a journalist in need of a change of direction.
- Educated to degree level in English or journalism or NCTJ trained.
- Strong command of English language – grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Research, draft and place guest blog posts and design-led content for news sites.
- Create clear and engaging web content and edit existing content.
- Help to shape the content marketing strategy for Mediatopia and its various blogs/websites.
- Experience in using and managing social media channels, actively engaging and expanding social media.
- Measure, analyse and report on the success of content marketing and social media tactics.
- A pro-active person who can deliver to strict deadlines.
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and the ability to consistently come up with fresh ideas and spot opportunities for content marketing.
- Experience working in a busy environment across multiple brands.
More About The Role
You'll be working alongside Mediatopia's clients. From Global businesses to local one man band style businesses. You will have great communication skills and a great telephone manner. You will be in-charge of all current online marketing projects. Working with our clients to create and research excellent engaging copy and working alongside the design and development department to ensure that each of our online projects is populated with the correct amount of content (Images. Text, Video). You will be working to strict deadlines and own the content process from conception through to delivery.
Digital Sales Executive
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for Sales! Ability to work under own initiative without being micro managed to meet given targets. We expect the individual to be IT literate, with particular knowledge in Digital Media. An understanding of Digital Marketing including Social Media and SEO on a basic level are required.
The candidate needs to be confident, well spoken, and comfortable making cold calls and at times being face to face with visitors to the office. Excellent communication skills, be organised and take initiative when necessary. The candidate will be working to targets set by his/her supervisor most days.
- New Lead Gathering Organically capturing contact information for pre-defined target markets, with lead refinement and management of a spreadsheet database.
- Cold Calls Calling of gathered leads with a tailored offering, based on scripted material for the call. Managing leads database and distributing marketing materials via email as required. Scheduling initial and return calls as required.
- Digital Marketing Overseeing social media, blog and website marketing via combination of scheduled posts, new content publishing and organic SEO.
- Proposal Writing Writing of non-technical proposals and proof-reading / formatting of general proposals for basic client quotations.
- E-Commerce Admin General administration assistance for e-commerce website, including stock management, uploading new products, order processing and some organic SEO.
What we Expect from you?
- Essential: Educated to degree level.
- Essential: 2 -5 years experience within a commercial environment, managing accounts or client relationships.
- Preferable: A background in finance or telecommunications may put candidates at an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate.
- Highly organised, driven and able to demonstrate influence.
- Passion for, and early adopter of, digital technology with an interest in the industry as a whole.
More about the role
You will be responsible for managing your sales pipeline, generating sales leads, outreach, and closing new accounts. The fast-paced sales team has an infectious drive to exceed individual and team revenue goals. The ideal candidate for this position is an independent, self-motivated, proven sales professional who can confidently represent the brand.