Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Statistics
As a business owner, do you realise how important it is to get you business ranking on the 1st page of Google? This marketing video explains some infallible statistics pertaining to the world of search engines and search engine optimisation.
Search Engine Optimisation has become one of the most profitable methods of marketing a website, and is forever evolving as new techniques emerge. Being at the top of the search engine results pages is vital for any online business. Over 1.7 billion people worldwide use the internet, the vast majority of which use major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing to find products and services. In this fast moving age if you are not listed on the first page of a search engine, you may as well not have a website at all.
We know we can help your business receive more internet traffic using our SEO services
At Mediatopia we have proven techniques of getting our customers page one rankings. Choosing a search engine optimisation company can be a daunting task, with many SEO agencies promising search engine results that are unrealistic. Please read on to get more of an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and why it is crucial for your website.
Intrigued? Want to know more about Search Engine Optimisation – SEO Explanation
Take a look at see what Search Engine Optimisation services we provide – SEO Packages
Our Search Engine Optimisation Services include:-
- Optimisation for Competitive Keywords
- Weekly Analytics Organic Keyword Report
- Press Release Articles written and spun
- Unique Articles written and spun
- 30 Day & 60 Day Ranking Report
- Webmaster Tools Error Reporting & Fixing
- XML Sitemap Submitted to Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Analytics Goals Set up
- Optimisation up to 10 keywords
- Page title, meta data, header tags, keyword copy
- Directory submissions
- Social bookmarking
SEO: Return On Investment
Investing in SEO will deliver results in many forms:
- Increase Revenue & Profitability
- Generate new leads by increasing targeted and relevant traffic.
- Find customers who have an intent to buy and drive them to the landing page that matches their search criteria.
- Reduce Costs
- As part of your online strategy, increase sales through natural search to allow the reduction of pay per click (PPC) spend.
- Reduce the need to invest in full time employees who typically don’t have the time to fully commit to managing a SEO strategic plan.
- Allow an agency who has the expertise and the insight to constantly learn new SEO techniques on your behalf.
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Make it easy for customers to find you.
- Raise visibility via universal search, for example real time feeds, images, videos, location keywords and Google Product Search.
- Best Competitors
- Marketing Directors realise and understand the importance of SEO and are investing in this type of marketing.
- Natural search is becoming increasingly competetive and the Search Engines continue to change their rules and algorithms.
- Long term investment is required to keep ahead.