Responsive Web Design
Mediatopia are changing with the times and have started creating ‘Responsive Web Designs’. A responsive website is a website that can be viewed on any screen, basically the responsive website will stretch or minimise to fit any type of device, from a small smartphone device screen right up to a projector screen! Content on your responsive website will change automatically depending on the size of screen that you are viewing the responsive website with. If you are using a smartphone all of the content will align down the centre of the screen enabling simple touch activation to go to the required section.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design
With over 1 billion smartphone users at large, the need to have a responsive website that is compatible on these devices is growing. The benefits are enormous as mobile website statistics are now showing that by the year 2015 over 80% of internet users will be browsing the web using their smartphones and tablets. By thinking ahead your business should be thinking about these statistics, if you don’t have a mobile website design you could be missing out on all the extra interest in your products and services.
- Viewable on all Smartphones including, iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Android etc
- Viewable on all tablets including, iPad, Samsung etc
- All websites come with a Content Management System
- Changing content on your responsive website will automatically optimise layout on all devices
- Receive much more targeted internet traffic
- No need to upgrade website in the future – Responsive Design is here to stay!
We can design any business or industry. Our core creation comes from having such a vast client base and our previous experience from working with many different types of business sector.
If you would like more information regarding responsive design please feel free to call us on 01823 429080.