Magento eCommerce Platforms provide the scalability, flexibility and features for business growth. Magento provides feature-rich eCommerce platforms that offer merchants complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel.
Mediatopia create stunning Magento Ecommerce website designs
Mediatopia use the Magento framework to design business websites that need to use the tools that Magento has to offer. Magento ecommerce is one of the most sort after systems in the world today, Magento ecommerce has a lot of functionality that has been developed into it by teams of developers. It has a multitude of functionality that can be integrated into a multitude of business systems. However Magento ecommerce is not simple to build, it is based on a big, powerful framework that likes to take up a lot of hosting resource so can be expensive to host and maintain. If your business has the budget and your are looking for an ecommerce solution for your business with unlimited scalability then this type of website is for you!
Magento Ecommerce Sage Integration
Mediatopia have starting integrating Sage software into the Magento Ecommerce platform.
Why integrate Sage into Magento? Quite simply by integrating Sage into a Magento Ecommerce website, it saves a customer a lot of time and effort as you can synchronise all of your stock at the touch of a button, instead of manually sifting through thousands of products. A lot of businesses are now looking for these types of ecommerce solutions.
More information about - Sage Integration
Please note: Mediatopia do not integrate sage into existing Magento websites, we will only create a Sage integrated Magento website from scratch – if we create the synchronisation between systems we like to have been the company who has developed it so that we can support it and fix and patch it when it needs updating!
Take a look at some of the functionality of Magento ecommerce – for further details contact Duncan on 01823 429080.
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories.
- Catalog Promotional Pricing
Analytics & Reporting
- Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
- Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Site Map
- URL Rewrites give full control of URL’s
- Meta-information for products and categories
- Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel
- Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and any third-party application
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Batch Import and Export of catalogue
- Google Base Integration
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices (see marketing tools)
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Categories
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Search Results
- Product comparisons / Product Reviews
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- iPhone Optimized
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- One-Page Checkout
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Multiple shipments per order
- Free Shipping
- Multiple Payment Options Supported
- Payment Extensions Available through Magento Connect
- Configurable authorization and capturing of funds
- Feature-rich Customer Accounts
- Order Tracking from Account
- Re-orders from account
- Downloadable Products
- Recently ordered items
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
Mediatopia use the Magento eCommerce platform to develop websites, we offer Magento as it is the best Ecommerce shopping platform in the current market place. The above functionality gives a flavour of the type of back end functionality that can be used. Not only is it a great eCommerce Content Management System but it also has an excellent Dynamic Dashboard and an in-built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
The Magento eCommerce platform has been implemented into some of the most famous websites.
Take a look at some of Mediatopia’s recent Magento eCommerce websites:-
If you would like a product demonstration of the Magento eCommerce System, further information regarding a full break down of functionality, more information regarding any of our services or to speak with one of our website specialists, please feel free to call us on 01823 429080.